Welcome to the Van Slavens Group
Higher Standards - Better Results
After you close on a home, most people don't remember the fine details of a Real Estate transaction. Most people do however remember the journey, the emotion associated with buying and selling a home, they definitely remember the experience. Lets work together to make your experience exceptional!
- Set a Higher Standard - We set the bar high for ourselves in every way. From the first interaction to post closing support, we focus on every detail along the way. Having a higher internal standard creates a better result for you and that is what matters the most.
- Be Consumer Centric - The only way to deliver the best possible experience is to make every effort to view the real estate process from a consumer point of view. This philosophy ensures decisions are made in the interest of our clients.
- Operate Transparent - There is a lot of smoke and mirrors within the real estate industry. Our dedication to a transparent process builds trust, confidence and ultimately a better result.
- Own the Process - The real estate transaction has a lot of moving parts. We have processes in place for each phase of the real estate transaction. These processes help us avoid most issues and when problems do come up…. we have a process for that too.
9 Tips For Assessing Your Home's Value
17 Steps To Buying A Home
Top 4 Deal Killers for Homebuyers
The best realtor!! Jerry is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Knows the area and explains the entire process. Jerry makes finding your new home a wonderful experience.
-M Ferro, Client
Jerry was excellent to work with. He truly provided the highest level of knowledge and customer care from start to finish during our first home buying process. Many times Jerry went beyond the extra mile for us- working around our crazy work schedules, talking us through every step, negotiating aggressively on our behalf, and making sure we found the home of our dreams. …
-N Veeling, Client
As a first time home buyer I was completely overwhelmed and unknowledgeable on the whole process. Jerry helped me every step of the way from our first meeting to the closing. He kept me up to date with everything going on and helped me make the best decisions for my situation. Jerry was always available and responded quickly to any questions I had. Overall I feel …
-P Sheehan, Client
We had a home in the Seminole Heights Historic District, built in 1928, that is a contributing structure in the local district, and State of Florida. We also had been awarded the Preservation Banner from the City of Tampa, Florida, and were on the Seminole Heights Tour of Homes.Our home had been listed several times previously with no acceptable contract. Jerry …
-K Klar, Client
Jerry was very helpful and patience with us in our search for our new home, he knew the different areas and was respectful not to show us homes we were not interested in... I would absolutely recommend him to anyone in search of a New home,
-M Fair-Hand, Client
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Local market knowledge
• Access to industry-leading real estate tools to determine your homes value or customize your home search
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond